1. What are the allergens? Mr. Sticky's® products may contain Walnuts and/or Tree Nuts. Our products do contain, Soy, Wheat, Dairy, and Eggs. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies. We currently do not serve Vegan or Gluten Free Buns. Please feel free to check back with us here for any future announcements regarding Vegan and Gluten Free.
2. How do I keep my buns longer than a day? Mr. Sticky's® Sticky and Cinnamon Buns are to be frozen if you are not eating them. NOT REFRIGERATED. (They will dry out) Our recommendation is to package your Sticky or Cinnamon Bun by wrapping your buns using either wax paper or parchment paper then inserting them into a freezer zip lock bag, removing as much air as possible from the bag and placing them in the freezer. Frozen Sticky Buns can last for a few weeks but we do not recommend more than a month or two. Icing is cream cheese based and MUST be refrigerated. Icing will not last more than two weeks in the fridge. (Funny remarks from customers concerning this ---Many of our customers think that their stomachs are perfect places for storage...LOL)
3. Should I Pre-Order? YES. The best reasons to pre-order are when you would like a specialty item, such as Walnut Raisin Sticky Buns, Mini's, or large amounts of any of our products. Other times to pre-order would be when you are having a event, getting breakfast for the office, Friday's, Saturday's, and dates before a major holiday, such as Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve.
We recommend 2 things:
1. Above on the Menu bar - click on "Locations." On select participating locations, you can download our free Mr. Sticky's® app on your Smart Phone from either APPLE® or Google® Android. Whether it is an Apple or an Android phone, you will be able to pre-order for pickup at those participating Mr. Sticky's® Locations at your desired date and time.
2. You call over the phone! At any location, a wonderful Mr. Sticky's® representative will take your order and have it ready for you at your requested time. Some locations will be adding delivery services. You will see those logos attached to their respective locations box.
4. I need to raise money for my organization and would like to do a fundraiser. Does Mr. Sticky's® do that? Absolutely! Being a part of our communities, it is an honor and pleasure to assist you to achieve your goals! If you are part of a Non- Profit, a First Responder, House of Worship, School and/or any of its affiliated groups (Sports, Band, Cheer-leading, etc. -You know who you are :) We would love to talk to you, get you set up, and ready for your big event! We ask that you personally call the location nearest to you and speak with one of our associates. Allow Mr. Sticky's® the opportunity to WOW your patrons with the areas hottest and tastiest treats.
5. Why are you closed at some of your locations on Sundays? Mr. Sticky's® stand alone locations (our mall locations are not closed on Sundays) are closed on Sundays so our staff members are guaranteed at least one weekend day to spend outside of the bakery/restaurant. Mr. Sticky's® wants to give our teams and family's a day off to rest and to worship if they choose.
Mr. Sticky's® believes in using that day off to strengthen communities, both close to home and throughout the cities its' bakeries and restaurants serve. In that spirit, sometimes, operators make exceptions when their communities are in need. That need has varied based on COVID, needs of first responders, homeless shelters, emergencies or special events. By supporting Mr. Sticky's®, you are helping your communities in difficult times. We thank you!
6. Does Mr. Sticky's® really give away free food when it opens bakeries/restaurants? YES! Each Mr. Sticky's® location has given scrumptious Sticky Buns completely free to the first arriving customers on their grand openings. Some locations have had offers for100 customers. Others up to and over 500 customers!
7. Does Mr. Sticky's® offer Gift Certificates? We do! Come into any Mr. Sticky's® location to get your Gift Certificate specially made for you. Depending on the Mr. Sticky's® location of choice, denominations , are put on the gift cards at your request when you arrive. All gift certificates are non refundable, have no cash value, and are only able to be redeemed at the location you purchased the gift card. The Mr. Sticky's® Gift Certificate is an excellent gift allowing your family, friends, or co-workers the opportunity to enjoy these scrumptious treat!
8. Does Mr. Sticky's have a secret way of buying its Sticky and Cinnamon Buns? No. Mr. Sticky's® does not have a secret displaying its' buns in boxes. Most of our products come as singles, half dozen, and dozen. However, this does not mean you can’t order in creative ways. Want a three "Original" and three Walnut Box? Or a three "Original" and three Cinnamon Bun with Icing? Let us know, and we will make it happen! Please note on Incredibly busy days you have two choices. You can pre-order. OR you may wait longer for this if you just stop by. On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve if you "dop in" this may not be allowed as it will slow down already long lines. Please understand.
9. Do you run out? Sadly at times, we do. This is why we recommend that you pre-order so you never miss out on the scrumptious delights that await!
10. Can I reheat sticky buns? Absolutely. Depending on a 1000 watt microwave, heat for 25-35 seconds - or - in the oven at 350 degrees for 4-6 minutes as desired. If frozen let them come to room temperature. Microwave individually for 25-35 seconds or in the oven at 350 degrees for 4-6 minutes as desired. We recommend Sticky buns left out after two days... not so good... Come back in for a fresh one :)